1.1) drinking vAruNi beer inadvertantly: Has to have to undergo a new upanayanaM to be ritually fit.
1.2) drinking vAruNi beer intentionally: There is no penance- the death is the only reliever, and one looses that status of a dvija
2) If he touches, receives or gives a beer or a wine, he should drink water boiled with kusha grass for 3 days.
3) If he accidently drinks urine he must undergo a re-upanayanaM.
4) If inadvertantly eats foul-smelling food he is ritually impure until it is entirely excreted.
5)If he eats forbidden meats, mushrooms, or meat from a slaughterhouse he must under go the chandrAyana penance.
6)For meat derived from fowls he must undergo the arduous sAntapana penance.
7)If he eats food tainted by the lick of a cat, dog, rat, mongoose, crow or insects, he should consume a decoction of the brahmasuvarchala plant that will save from their disasterous effects. He can become ritually pure if he vomits those foods.
Search this Blog
- If you stare long enough at the below figure it will become obvious that AG=1/3 AB (of course assuming you didn't f… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- leninAmR^itam https://t.co/9vkc4khe6R 11 hours ago
- The laNDapura gutter inspectors seem to be rather concerned about food on Indian trains https://t.co/byykCXQpwz 12 hours ago
- shveta-striyA dANDikena ghAtanAd anyeShaM ghAtanAc cha baNDanAc cha bhinnaM phalam | remember that old gujju guy https://t.co/gRwH7ItExo 12 hours ago
- RT @Sarvadamana: Scythian gold earrings of early 1st millenium BCE depicting female figure with felines, It could mean that the iconography… 1 day ago
- The Rāmāyaṇa and a para-Rāmāyaṇa in numbers-II: Evolving early Indo-Aryan warfare
- The square root spiral and the Gamma function: entwined analogies
- Leaves from the scrapbook-2
- A note on the asterisms forming the nakṣatra-s
- Journeying through the fractal slopes of mount Meru with two-seeded recursive sequences
- Some pictures relating to incidence of tuberculosis and AIDS
- Cobwebs on the golden hyperbola and parabola
- bhujā-koṭi-karṇa-nyāyaḥ koṭijyā-nyāyaś ca
- Some personal reflections on Carl Gauss, Bernhard Riemann and associated matters
- The two squares theorem
- Constructing a regular heptagon with hyperbola and parabola
- Infinite bisections required for trisection of an angle
- Sine rugs
- Doubling the cube with ellipses
- A superficial look at national population density and some life history features
- Some biological analogies for certain sociopolitical issues
- The magic of the deva-ogdoad
- Marching onward in the American spring but where to?
- The upper story in a few pictures
- Trigonometric tangles-3: the fractals
- Euler’s squares
- Trigonometric tangles-2
- Śarabha vidhi
- A prefatory narrative
- Trigonometric tangles
- Some visions of infinity from the past and our times
- Āryabhaṭa and his sine table
- Euler and Ramanujan: primes, near integers and cakravāla
- Early Hindu mathematics and the exploration of some second degree indeterminate equations
- The Rāmāyaṇa and a para-rāmāyaṇa in numbers-I: epic as religion