The last wick of bhairavAnanda does not fall before one goes under the wheel. We saw Jx with the wheel spinning on his head. We asked him- hey Jx how did you get that wheel on your head. And lo behold, the wheel flew off his head and crashed on to mine.
It was like Holmes and Moriarty locked in that final encounter on the cliff in Switzerland. One of them had to die– which one of them will it be or may be both ?
The hirsute M won an amazing battle. It exactly like that of Jx. Still his fate was sealed. There was no escape at the other end of the tunnel. We only won khANDavaprastha, yet our fate was looking pretty damn grim.
It looked as though the kR^ityA had hit her target — She was uprooting everything in its path. One after the other our kavachas were failing. We cannot even inform the muni of our fate !! We have been thus blocked by the kR^ityA.
Definitely we had hit the nadir of our existence– or was there worse — we were just amazed at the noose of fate– it drags you without you being able to do anything right into naraka.
Search this Blog
- RT @Kuvalayamala: No Yoga Day in Mizoram on #InternationalYogaDay Church organisations in the state view yoga as "not compatible with Mizos… 6 minutes ago
- Interesting thread with information on the natural religion of the Arabs @EPButler might interest you ICYMI twitter.com/Safaitic/statu… 16 minutes ago
- This is good hindi sAhitya twitter.com/DimpleAtra/sta… 23 minutes ago
- While in agreement with the thrust of the thread a few nitpicking points: 1 tryambaka &tripurAntaka while names of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 26 minutes ago
- RT @Gopanarya: O enchantress of the Universe, How can immortality’s secret ever fall, into the hands of the wicked when U guard it with ur… 37 minutes ago
- The mathematics class
- Residues of squares, sequence curiosities and parabolas galore
- A poll on peoples’ beliefs on reincarnation
- Making of a modern-day mantra-śāstra pamphlet
- Some words on mathematical truth, scientific conviction and the sociology of science
- A note on the least prime divisor sequences of 2p plus or minus 1
- A note on āmreḍita-s in the Ṛgveda and issues of word distribution
- The amazonian banana republic: the strī-rājya in Hindu tradition
- Sītā in the pyre
- A sequence related to prime counting
- Convergence to a palindrome
- A problem from 600 CE and some curiosities of Āryabhaṭa’s kuṭṭaka algorithm
- A brief note on some new developments regarding the genomics of Indians
- The remarkable behavior of a map displaying derived from a simple model for a biological conflict
- A day at school
- Mongolica: Qubilai Khan’s campaign to destroy the Southern Song
- The quotient triangle, the parabola-hyperbola sequence, the remainder triangle and perfect numbers
- Counting primes, arithmetic functions, Ramanujan and the like
- Our auto-discovery of the Möbius and Mertens sequences
- Mongolica: Knowledge preservation and generation, Bolad Aqa and the like
- Civilizational collapse, complexity, innovation and neomania
- Astronomical experiments: a preliminary look at globular clusters
- Frustrations and ramblings ensuing from Cretaceous amber
- Of lives of men; of times of men-III
- Pattern formation in coupled map lattices with the circle map, tanh map, and Chebyshev map
- Some novel observations concerning quadratic roots and fractal sequences
- Of lives of men; of times of men-II
- Of lives of men; of times of men-I
- The incredible beauty of certain Hamiltonian mappings
- Triangles, Hexes and Cubes