The last wick of bhairavAnanda does not fall before one goes under the wheel. We saw Jx with the wheel spinning on his head. We asked him- hey Jx how did you get that wheel on your head. And lo behold, the wheel flew off his head and crashed on to mine.
It was like Holmes and Moriarty locked in that final encounter on the cliff in Switzerland. One of them had to die– which one of them will it be or may be both ?
The hirsute M won an amazing battle. It exactly like that of Jx. Still his fate was sealed. There was no escape at the other end of the tunnel. We only won khANDavaprastha, yet our fate was looking pretty damn grim.
It looked as though the kR^ityA had hit her target — She was uprooting everything in its path. One after the other our kavachas were failing. We cannot even inform the muni of our fate !! We have been thus blocked by the kR^ityA.
Definitely we had hit the nadir of our existence– or was there worse — we were just amazed at the noose of fate– it drags you without you being able to do anything right into naraka.
Search this Blog
- hUNAnAm ashvaparatvam: "A child remains under the mother’s care until the feet reach the stirrup and the hands reach the pommel." 2 hours ago
- An edict conferring a title to a Mongol woman by the Manchu Chianlong emperor in 1779 https://t.co/vCs8NNuBfV 3 hours ago
- from article via @markcurtis30 independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-n… https://t.co/0coP67E4Sn 3 hours ago
- A whole thread that might interest some twitter.com/GhorAngirasa/s… 3 hours ago
- RT @J_A_C_S: Alcohols find a radical friend in this new beta C-H amination by @nagiblab acspubs.co/zSJU30dVY6k https://t.co/JOxjpvlhBs 3 hours ago
- Braided power: a brief note on the last great steppe power: the Mongol-Manchu system
- Means and conics
- The Rāmāyaṇa and a para-Rāmāyaṇa in numbers-II: Evolving early Indo-Aryan warfare
- The square root spiral and the Gamma function: entwined analogies
- Leaves from the scrapbook-2
- A note on the asterisms forming the nakṣatra-s
- Journeying through the fractal slopes of mount Meru with two-seeded recursive sequences
- Some pictures relating to incidence of tuberculosis and AIDS
- Cobwebs on the golden hyperbola and parabola
- bhujā-koṭi-karṇa-nyāyaḥ koṭijyā-nyāyaś ca
- Some personal reflections on Carl Gauss, Bernhard Riemann and associated matters
- The two squares theorem
- Constructing a regular heptagon with hyperbola and parabola
- Infinite bisections required for trisection of an angle
- Sine rugs
- Doubling the cube with ellipses
- A superficial look at national population density and some life history features
- Some biological analogies for certain sociopolitical issues
- The magic of the deva-ogdoad
- Marching onward in the American spring but where to?
- The upper story in a few pictures
- Trigonometric tangles-3: the fractals
- Euler’s squares
- Trigonometric tangles-2
- Śarabha vidhi
- A prefatory narrative
- Trigonometric tangles
- Some visions of infinity from the past and our times
- Āryabhaṭa and his sine table
- Euler and Ramanujan: primes, near integers and cakravāla