The last wick of bhairavAnanda does not fall before one goes under the wheel. We saw Jx with the wheel spinning on his head. We asked him- hey Jx how did you get that wheel on your head. And lo behold, the wheel flew off his head and crashed on to mine.
It was like Holmes and Moriarty locked in that final encounter on the cliff in Switzerland. One of them had to die– which one of them will it be or may be both ?
The hirsute M won an amazing battle. It exactly like that of Jx. Still his fate was sealed. There was no escape at the other end of the tunnel. We only won khANDavaprastha, yet our fate was looking pretty damn grim.
It looked as though the kR^ityA had hit her target — She was uprooting everything in its path. One after the other our kavachas were failing. We cannot even inform the muni of our fate !! We have been thus blocked by the kR^ityA.
Definitely we had hit the nadir of our existence– or was there worse — we were just amazed at the noose of fate– it drags you without you being able to do anything right into naraka.
Search this Blog
- It should be understood that when I point to culture wars in the west it is done from the viewpoint of H interest.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Answers to mahAbhArata question twitter.com/GoodSam6210856… 12 hours ago
- As I keep saying what you feel about Trump is besides the point: those targetting him are also enemies of H. Note c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- A peculiar head line to give for a relatively unsurprising archaeological find https://t.co/ePYE4fIMwX 12 hours ago
- Answers to mahAbhArata question twitter.com/sattucini/stat… 12 hours ago
- Mongolica: Knowledge preservation and generation,Bulad Aqa and the like
- Civilizational collapse, complexity, innovation and neomania
- Astronomical experiments: a preliminary look at globular clusters
- Frustrations and ramblings ensuing from Cretaceous amber
- Of lives of men; of times of men-III
- Pattern formation in coupled map lattices with the circle map, tanh map, and Chebyshev map
- Some novel observations concerning quadratic roots and fractal sequences
- Of lives of men; of times of men-II
- Of lives of men; of times of men-I
- The incredible beauty of certain Hamiltonian mappings
- Triangles, Hexes and Cubes
- The story of the Orissan cycle-vālā
- Godhūmo vijayate
- A note on tales of fratricide, warfare, cannibalism and incest
- The Satija-Ketoja system
- Some simple maps specifying strange attractors
- A rambling talk on the śaiva mantra tradition
- Citrabhānu’s cubes
- Make your own sky map
- A note on Cepheid variables: reproducing the study of the period-luminosity laws
- The apparition of the Scottish surgeon
- The Meru and Nārāyaṇa’s cows: Words and fractals
- Hofstadter and Nārāyaṇa: connections across space and time
- Wisdom from a tag system
- A note on the cow, the horse and the chariot in the Ṛgveda
- Median and pedal triangles and derived fractals: an introductory account
- Mongolica: Chingiz Khan and the rest
- Braided power: a brief note on the last great steppe power: the Mongol-Manchu system
- Means and conics
- The Rāmāyaṇa and a para-Rāmāyaṇa in numbers-II: Evolving early Indo-Aryan warfare