The last wick of bhairavAnanda does not fall before one goes under the wheel. We saw Jx with the wheel spinning on his head. We asked him- hey Jx how did you get that wheel on your head. And lo behold, the wheel flew off his head and crashed on to mine.
It was like Holmes and Moriarty locked in that final encounter on the cliff in Switzerland. One of them had to die– which one of them will it be or may be both ?
The hirsute M won an amazing battle. It exactly like that of Jx. Still his fate was sealed. There was no escape at the other end of the tunnel. We only won khANDavaprastha, yet our fate was looking pretty damn grim.
It looked as though the kR^ityA had hit her target — She was uprooting everything in its path. One after the other our kavachas were failing. We cannot even inform the muni of our fate !! We have been thus blocked by the kR^ityA.
Definitely we had hit the nadir of our existence– or was there worse — we were just amazed at the noose of fate– it drags you without you being able to do anything right into naraka.
Search this Blog
- And that for you is the Hubble constant from from current Kilonova detection independently of other methods https://t.co/wM8KiXQ4XP 9 hours ago
- RT @NASAblueshift: @NASAFermi @LIGO @ego_virgo @NASASwift .@NASAHubble, @NASAspitzer, @chandraxray, & @NASANuSTAR looked at the spot and ad… 9 hours ago
- Just look at the amazing energy of the kilonova: the object beside it is its whole host galaxy NGC 4993! twitter.com/NASAblueshift/… 9 hours ago
- RT @LIGO: .@UCBerkeley astrophysicist Dan Kasen explains the #Kilonova and formation of heavy elements in our #GoldenBinary: https://t.co/… 9 hours ago
- Sometime science involves history-making discoveries: This 1 pictures captures such a case https://t.co/ZgJOTbeoJ2 10 hours ago
- The story of the Orissan cycle-vālā
- Godhūmo vijayate
- A note on tales of fratricide, warfare, cannibalism and incest
- The Satija-Ketoja system
- Some simple maps specifying strange attractors
- A rambling talk on the śaiva mantra tradition
- Citrabhānu’s cubes
- Make your own sky map
- A note on Cepheid variables: reproducing the study of the period-luminosity laws
- The apparition of the Scottish surgeon
- The Meru and Nārāyaṇa’s cows: Words and fractals
- Hofstadter and Nārāyaṇa: connections across space and time
- Wisdom from a tag system
- A note on the cow, the horse and the chariot in the Ṛgveda
- Median and pedal triangles and derived fractals: an introductory account
- Mongolica: Chingiz Khan and the rest
- Braided power: a brief note on the last great steppe power: the Mongol-Manchu system
- Means and conics
- The Rāmāyaṇa and a para-Rāmāyaṇa in numbers-II: Evolving early Indo-Aryan warfare
- The square root spiral and the Gamma function: entwined analogies
- Leaves from the scrapbook-2
- A note on the asterisms forming the nakṣatra-s
- Journeying through the fractal slopes of mount Meru with two-seeded recursive sequences
- Some pictures relating to incidence of tuberculosis and AIDS
- Cobwebs on the golden hyperbola and parabola
- bhujā-koṭi-karṇa-nyāyaḥ koṭijyā-nyāyaś ca
- Some personal reflections on Carl Gauss, Bernhard Riemann and associated matters
- The two squares theorem
- Constructing a regular heptagon with hyperbola and parabola
- Infinite bisections required for trisection of an angle