The great rahasya of the 6-headed one goes thus:
1) First there is the praNava, which encompasses the akSharas from shrIkaNTha the father of the young god to the last of the pentads of brahman.
2) kAmarUpaM vahnyArUDhaM bindumAlinIbhuShitaM kAlabindumilitaM (the first core bIja)
3) tryashraM yoniH (the 2nd core bIja)
4) tritIya [tithi] iti ichChA ( the 3rd core bIja)
5) unmeSha (the 4th core bIja)
6) AkAsha tattvaM cha anuttaraM (5th core bIja)
7) tasyAnte viShNupriyA ( for the second time 6th core bIja)
8) vahnI vAmalochanA cha binduruttara rUpaM (7th core bIja)
9) tasyAnte dvitIya ShaDAkSharI iti //
After having strung the bIjas and combined them with the second ShaDakShari of kumAra you get the mahAmantra. Of all the vidyAs of kumAra it is the most difficult to grasp.