From viShNu emanate several chakra missiles, all of which may follow the deadly sudarshana and discs when used in battle against the dAnavas and rAkShasas. They represent the sum of the deadly destructive fury of viShNu. Likewise, the sampUrNa chakra prayoga rite invokes these weapons to power the countering or attacking mantra missiles.
The following are the chakras:
1) mahArAtridhara chakra: This powered by mahAmAyA and is dark hued and terrifying with a single spoke.
2) uShash-chakra: This is powered by vAyu and agni and is of the color of dawn and with two spokes
3) udaya chakra: This is powered by the fury of the world-destroying venom of saMkarShaNa. It is the 3 spoked wheel
4) aishvarya chakra: This is powered by the all-prosperous pradyumna and has 4 spokes.
5) shaktimahAchakra: This is powered by the blazing aniruddha and has 5 spokes
6) ShaDara-chakra: This is powered by keshava and has 6-spokes. It comes out from the sudarshana disc.
7) mahAsudarshana chakra: This is powered by padmanAbha and has 12 spokes. It is the destroyer of the asuras and the fiery atri durvAsa.
8) sahasrAra chakra: This is the wheel powered viShNu manifesting in the parame vyoman. It blazes with a 1000 spokes with all chakras, terrible shUlas, musalas, halAyudhas, gadAs, prAsa and other weapons surrounding it.
Search this Blog
- This study looked at Gini coefficients of house sizes (a measure of inequality in the distribution) at archaeologic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- What was the iconography of yima kShaeta the cognate of yama rAjan of the Arya-s? This coin, now apparently lost sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- RT @Rjrasva: Altai Kai (Turkic Throat Singing) youtube.com/watch?v=sYUTPH… 13 hours ago
- If my survey is right huviShka is the kuShana with the most coins featuring kumAra. Here he is seen seated holding… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Of lives of men; of times of men-III
- Pattern formation in coupled map lattices with the circle map, tanh map, and Chebyshev map
- Some novel observations concerning quadratic roots and fractal sequences
- Of lives of men; of times of men-II
- Of lives of men; of times of men-I
- The incredible beauty of certain Hamiltonian mappings
- Triangles, Hexes and Cubes
- The story of the Orissan cycle-vālā
- Godhūmo vijayate
- A note on tales of fratricide, warfare, cannibalism and incest
- The Satija-Ketoja system
- Some simple maps specifying strange attractors
- A rambling talk on the śaiva mantra tradition
- Citrabhānu’s cubes
- Make your own sky map
- A note on Cepheid variables: reproducing the study of the period-luminosity laws
- The apparition of the Scottish surgeon
- The Meru and Nārāyaṇa’s cows: Words and fractals
- Hofstadter and Nārāyaṇa: connections across space and time
- Wisdom from a tag system
- A note on the cow, the horse and the chariot in the Ṛgveda
- Median and pedal triangles and derived fractals: an introductory account
- Mongolica: Chingiz Khan and the rest
- Braided power: a brief note on the last great steppe power: the Mongol-Manchu system
- Means and conics
- The Rāmāyaṇa and a para-Rāmāyaṇa in numbers-II: Evolving early Indo-Aryan warfare
- The square root spiral and the Gamma function: entwined analogies
- Leaves from the scrapbook-2
- A note on the asterisms forming the nakṣatra-s
- Journeying through the fractal slopes of mount Meru with two-seeded recursive sequences