From viShNu emanate several chakra missiles, all of which may follow the deadly sudarshana and discs when used in battle against the dAnavas and rAkShasas. They represent the sum of the deadly destructive fury of viShNu. Likewise, the sampUrNa chakra prayoga rite invokes these weapons to power the countering or attacking mantra missiles.
The following are the chakras:
1) mahArAtridhara chakra: This powered by mahAmAyA and is dark hued and terrifying with a single spoke.
2) uShash-chakra: This is powered by vAyu and agni and is of the color of dawn and with two spokes
3) udaya chakra: This is powered by the fury of the world-destroying venom of saMkarShaNa. It is the 3 spoked wheel
4) aishvarya chakra: This is powered by the all-prosperous pradyumna and has 4 spokes.
5) shaktimahAchakra: This is powered by the blazing aniruddha and has 5 spokes
6) ShaDara-chakra: This is powered by keshava and has 6-spokes. It comes out from the sudarshana disc.
7) mahAsudarshana chakra: This is powered by padmanAbha and has 12 spokes. It is the destroyer of the asuras and the fiery atri durvAsa.
8) sahasrAra chakra: This is the wheel powered viShNu manifesting in the parame vyoman. It blazes with a 1000 spokes with all chakras, terrible shUlas, musalas, halAyudhas, gadAs, prAsa and other weapons surrounding it.
Search this Blog
- RT @goghritaM: @blog_supplement @GhorAngirasa Image of a four headed chaNDa - From a shaiva text published from TN. https://t.co/WHqbafta1D 5 minutes ago
- Worthless mlechChikA hired to teach crap like "politics of yoga" ! is just 1 facet of degree of penetration in UPA caravanmagazine.in/vantage/discus… 20 minutes ago
- A snippet from mlechCha-s and marUnmatta-s: https://t.co/UBo4S1HGTI 36 minutes ago
- RT @Kuvalayamala: Every Hindu must know the basics of the religion of Marx. A mirror image of Christianity: opium for heathens https://t.c… 40 minutes ago
- RT @indiancountry: The Declaration of Independence — Except for 'Indian Savages' buff.ly/2fKktYx https://t.co/zysbuI11jR 1 day ago
- A rambling talk on the śaiva mantra tradition
- Citrabhānu’s cubes
- Make your own sky map
- A note on Cepheid variables: reproducing the study of the period-luminosity laws
- The apparition of the Scottish surgeon
- The Meru and Nārāyaṇa’s cows: Words and fractals
- Hofstadter and Nārāyaṇa: connections across space and time
- Wisdom from a tag system
- A note on the cow, the horse and the chariot in the Ṛgveda
- Median and pedal triangles and derived fractals: an introductory account
- Mongolica: Chingiz Khan and the rest
- Braided power: a brief note on the last great steppe power: the Mongol-Manchu system
- Means and conics
- The Rāmāyaṇa and a para-Rāmāyaṇa in numbers-II: Evolving early Indo-Aryan warfare
- The square root spiral and the Gamma function: entwined analogies
- Leaves from the scrapbook-2
- A note on the asterisms forming the nakṣatra-s
- Journeying through the fractal slopes of mount Meru with two-seeded recursive sequences
- Some pictures relating to incidence of tuberculosis and AIDS
- Cobwebs on the golden hyperbola and parabola
- bhujā-koṭi-karṇa-nyāyaḥ koṭijyā-nyāyaś ca
- Some personal reflections on Carl Gauss, Bernhard Riemann and associated matters
- The two squares theorem
- Constructing a regular heptagon with hyperbola and parabola
- Infinite bisections required for trisection of an angle
- Sine rugs
- Doubling the cube with ellipses
- A superficial look at national population density and some life history features
- Some biological analogies for certain sociopolitical issues
- The magic of the deva-ogdoad