From viShNu emanate several chakra missiles, all of which may follow the deadly sudarshana and discs when used in battle against the dAnavas and rAkShasas. They represent the sum of the deadly destructive fury of viShNu. Likewise, the sampUrNa chakra prayoga rite invokes these weapons to power the countering or attacking mantra missiles.
The following are the chakras:
1) mahArAtridhara chakra: This powered by mahAmAyA and is dark hued and terrifying with a single spoke.
2) uShash-chakra: This is powered by vAyu and agni and is of the color of dawn and with two spokes
3) udaya chakra: This is powered by the fury of the world-destroying venom of saMkarShaNa. It is the 3 spoked wheel
4) aishvarya chakra: This is powered by the all-prosperous pradyumna and has 4 spokes.
5) shaktimahAchakra: This is powered by the blazing aniruddha and has 5 spokes
6) ShaDara-chakra: This is powered by keshava and has 6-spokes. It comes out from the sudarshana disc.
7) mahAsudarshana chakra: This is powered by padmanAbha and has 12 spokes. It is the destroyer of the asuras and the fiery atri durvAsa.
8) sahasrAra chakra: This is the wheel powered viShNu manifesting in the parame vyoman. It blazes with a 1000 spokes with all chakras, terrible shUlas, musalas, halAyudhas, gadAs, prAsa and other weapons surrounding it.
Search this Blog
- Now we have aDNA from 15KYA north Africa: Taforalt, Morocco. They are already a mixed population of a Natufian-like… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- An interesting plot type to depict the multiple Denisovan introgressions into Asians. The distribution of this intr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- good way to demonstrate twitter.com/vvkbkvv/status… 11 hours ago
- On the ficiticious 'Asians' of American in Jewish magazine tabletmag.com/jewish-news-an… 17 hours ago
- A smuggled image of the ikShvAku monarch rAmachandra and his parivAra sold at an auction misided as rudra: can you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- A day at school
- Mongolica: Qubilai Khan’s campaign to destroy the Southern Song
- The quotient triangle, the parabola-hyperbola sequence, the remainder triangle and perfect numbers
- Counting primes, arithmetic functions, Ramanujan and the like
- Our auto-discovery of the Möbius and Mertens sequences
- Mongolica: Knowledge preservation and generation, Bolad Aqa and the like
- Civilizational collapse, complexity, innovation and neomania
- Astronomical experiments: a preliminary look at globular clusters
- Frustrations and ramblings ensuing from Cretaceous amber
- Of lives of men; of times of men-III
- Pattern formation in coupled map lattices with the circle map, tanh map, and Chebyshev map
- Some novel observations concerning quadratic roots and fractal sequences
- Of lives of men; of times of men-II
- Of lives of men; of times of men-I
- The incredible beauty of certain Hamiltonian mappings
- Triangles, Hexes and Cubes
- The story of the Orissan cycle-vālā
- Godhūmo vijayate
- A note on tales of fratricide, warfare, cannibalism and incest
- The Satija-Ketoja system
- Some simple maps specifying strange attractors
- A rambling talk on the śaiva mantra tradition
- Citrabhānu’s cubes
- Make your own sky map
- A note on Cepheid variables: reproducing the study of the period-luminosity laws
- The apparition of the Scottish surgeon
- The Meru and Nārāyaṇa’s cows: Words and fractals
- Hofstadter and Nārāyaṇa: connections across space and time
- Wisdom from a tag system
- A note on the cow, the horse and the chariot in the Ṛgveda