The chakras of viShNu
From viShNu emanate several chakra missiles, all of which may follow the deadly sudarshana and discs when used in battle against the dAnavas and rAkShasas. They represent the sum of the deadly destructive fury of viShNu. Likewise, the sampUrNa chakra prayoga rite invokes these weapons to power the countering or attacking mantra missiles.
The following are the chakras:
1) mahArAtridhara chakra: This powered by mahAmAyA and is dark hued and terrifying with a single spoke.
2) uShash-chakra: This is powered by vAyu and agni and is of the color of dawn and with two spokes
3) udaya chakra: This is powered by the fury of the world-destroying venom of saMkarShaNa. It is the 3 spoked wheel
4) aishvarya chakra: This is powered by the all-prosperous pradyumna and has 4 spokes.
5) shaktimahAchakra: This is powered by the blazing aniruddha and has 5 spokes
6) ShaDara-chakra: This is powered by keshava and has 6-spokes. It comes out from the sudarshana disc.
7) mahAsudarshana chakra: This is powered by padmanAbha and has 12 spokes. It is the destroyer of the asuras and the fiery atri durvAsa.
8) sahasrAra chakra: This is the wheel powered viShNu manifesting in the parame vyoman. It blazes with a 1000 spokes with all chakras, terrible shUlas, musalas, halAyudhas, gadAs, prAsa and other weapons surrounding it.