It was the saMmelana of the holders of the kapAla
in the great shmashAna of kollagiri, in quest of mahAnaya.
We were reclined in the haze of the pyres;
the embrace of our dUtI fanning the inner fires;
the fire of the kulayAga leaping to accept the mahAhuti.
The songs of the melApaka and the signs of the yoginI;
aroused the visions of the ten: first the panther;
lion, jackal, monkey and bear, one after the other;
woman, eagle, crocodile, elephant, and horse thereafter.
In the shmashAna we call kaMkAlI, O raNachaNDI;
O mistress of the eighteen yantra-s, O trishUlinI.
We partake of this great gaNachakra celebration,
conjoined with the dUtI attaining heightened cognition.
Pride incarnate of the great bhairava, buster of the triple-planets
The wielder of the great scimitar, in the crematorium manifests.
Beating our resounding Damaru we experience her great passage;
through the neural kulapatha, splitting triple-points of bondage.
In the great nocturnal conjunction with the kulA~NganA
we visualize in her pleasure-giving yoni, the r-blUM bIja.
Verily he who succeeds in joining kphreM with rblUM;
meditating on her slaying raktabIja dons the armor of huM.
Thus, he may step for battle, fearless, to fight bhrAtR^ivya-s,
intending to offer them in the great saMgrAma as nara-balI-s.
Search this Blog
- RT @kashcit: tadIya guruH = undumbara.wordpress.com/2009/05/07/bud… 18 hours ago
- The Oyun Tuelkuiguer if translated from Mon to Skt would be best rendered as chakravartinash chinggisasya subhAShitAni | it's clear that the 19 hours ago
- In the appendix to mantra-s of pratya~NgirA etc transmitted by Lama tAranAtha he praises Altan Kha'khan as an incarnation of indra. His 20 hours ago
- RT @yenkak: Altan Khan.. the man who nearly reestablished the Mongol rule over China but stopped just short of it. youtube.com/watch?v=sMn--0… 20 hours ago
- visual proof that harmonic mean <= geometric mean <= arithmetic mean <= root mean squared. To learn more see:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Means and conics
- The Rāmāyaṇa and a para-Rāmāyaṇa in numbers-II: Evolving early Indo-Aryan warfare
- The square root spiral and the Gamma function: entwined analogies
- Leaves from the scrapbook-2
- A note on the asterisms forming the nakṣatra-s
- Journeying through the fractal slopes of mount Meru with two-seeded recursive sequences
- Some pictures relating to incidence of tuberculosis and AIDS
- Cobwebs on the golden hyperbola and parabola
- bhujā-koṭi-karṇa-nyāyaḥ koṭijyā-nyāyaś ca
- Some personal reflections on Carl Gauss, Bernhard Riemann and associated matters
- The two squares theorem
- Constructing a regular heptagon with hyperbola and parabola
- Infinite bisections required for trisection of an angle
- Sine rugs
- Doubling the cube with ellipses
- A superficial look at national population density and some life history features
- Some biological analogies for certain sociopolitical issues
- The magic of the deva-ogdoad
- Marching onward in the American spring but where to?
- The upper story in a few pictures
- Trigonometric tangles-3: the fractals
- Euler’s squares
- Trigonometric tangles-2
- Śarabha vidhi
- A prefatory narrative
- Trigonometric tangles
- Some visions of infinity from the past and our times
- Āryabhaṭa and his sine table
- Euler and Ramanujan: primes, near integers and cakravāla
- Early Hindu mathematics and the exploration of some second degree indeterminate equations