It was the saMmelana of the holders of the kapAla
in the great shmashAna of kollagiri, in quest of mahAnaya.
We were reclined in the haze of the pyres;
the embrace of our dUtI fanning the inner fires;
the fire of the kulayAga leaping to accept the mahAhuti.
The songs of the melApaka and the signs of the yoginI;
aroused the visions of the ten: first the panther;
lion, jackal, monkey and bear, one after the other;
woman, eagle, crocodile, elephant, and horse thereafter.
In the shmashAna we call kaMkAlI, O raNachaNDI;
O mistress of the eighteen yantra-s, O trishUlinI.
We partake of this great gaNachakra celebration,
conjoined with the dUtI attaining heightened cognition.
Pride incarnate of the great bhairava, buster of the triple-planets
The wielder of the great scimitar, in the crematorium manifests.
Beating our resounding Damaru we experience her great passage;
through the neural kulapatha, splitting triple-points of bondage.
In the great nocturnal conjunction with the kulA~NganA
we visualize in her pleasure-giving yoni, the r-blUM bIja.
Verily he who succeeds in joining kphreM with rblUM;
meditating on her slaying raktabIja dons the armor of huM.
Thus, he may step for battle, fearless, to fight bhrAtR^ivya-s,
intending to offer them in the great saMgrAma as nara-balI-s.
Search this Blog
- RT @Kuvalayamala: No Yoga Day in Mizoram on #InternationalYogaDay Church organisations in the state view yoga as "not compatible with Mizos… 10 minutes ago
- Interesting thread with information on the natural religion of the Arabs @EPButler might interest you ICYMI twitter.com/Safaitic/statu… 20 minutes ago
- This is good hindi sAhitya twitter.com/DimpleAtra/sta… 27 minutes ago
- While in agreement with the thrust of the thread a few nitpicking points: 1 tryambaka &tripurAntaka while names of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 30 minutes ago
- RT @Gopanarya: O enchantress of the Universe, How can immortality’s secret ever fall, into the hands of the wicked when U guard it with ur… 41 minutes ago
- The mathematics class
- Residues of squares, sequence curiosities and parabolas galore
- A poll on peoples’ beliefs on reincarnation
- Making of a modern-day mantra-śāstra pamphlet
- Some words on mathematical truth, scientific conviction and the sociology of science
- A note on the least prime divisor sequences of 2p plus or minus 1
- A note on āmreḍita-s in the Ṛgveda and issues of word distribution
- The amazonian banana republic: the strī-rājya in Hindu tradition
- Sītā in the pyre
- A sequence related to prime counting
- Convergence to a palindrome
- A problem from 600 CE and some curiosities of Āryabhaṭa’s kuṭṭaka algorithm
- A brief note on some new developments regarding the genomics of Indians
- The remarkable behavior of a map displaying derived from a simple model for a biological conflict
- A day at school
- Mongolica: Qubilai Khan’s campaign to destroy the Southern Song
- The quotient triangle, the parabola-hyperbola sequence, the remainder triangle and perfect numbers
- Counting primes, arithmetic functions, Ramanujan and the like
- Our auto-discovery of the Möbius and Mertens sequences
- Mongolica: Knowledge preservation and generation, Bolad Aqa and the like
- Civilizational collapse, complexity, innovation and neomania
- Astronomical experiments: a preliminary look at globular clusters
- Frustrations and ramblings ensuing from Cretaceous amber
- Of lives of men; of times of men-III
- Pattern formation in coupled map lattices with the circle map, tanh map, and Chebyshev map
- Some novel observations concerning quadratic roots and fractal sequences
- Of lives of men; of times of men-II
- Of lives of men; of times of men-I
- The incredible beauty of certain Hamiltonian mappings
- Triangles, Hexes and Cubes