It was the saMmelana of the holders of the kapAla
in the great shmashAna of kollagiri, in quest of mahAnaya.
We were reclined in the haze of the pyres;
the embrace of our dUtI fanning the inner fires;
the fire of the kulayAga leaping to accept the mahAhuti.
The songs of the melApaka and the signs of the yoginI;
aroused the visions of the ten: first the panther;
lion, jackal, monkey and bear, one after the other;
woman, eagle, crocodile, elephant, and horse thereafter.
In the shmashAna we call kaMkAlI, O raNachaNDI;
O mistress of the eighteen yantra-s, O trishUlinI.
We partake of this great gaNachakra celebration,
conjoined with the dUtI attaining heightened cognition.
Pride incarnate of the great bhairava, buster of the triple-planets
The wielder of the great scimitar, in the crematorium manifests.
Beating our resounding Damaru we experience her great passage;
through the neural kulapatha, splitting triple-points of bondage.
In the great nocturnal conjunction with the kulA~NganA
we visualize in her pleasure-giving yoni, the r-blUM bIja.
Verily he who succeeds in joining kphreM with rblUM;
meditating on her slaying raktabIja dons the armor of huM.
Thus, he may step for battle, fearless, to fight bhrAtR^ivya-s,
intending to offer them in the great saMgrAma as nara-balI-s.
Search this Blog
- It should be understood that when I point to culture wars in the west it is done from the viewpoint of H interest.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- Answers to mahAbhArata question twitter.com/GoodSam6210856… 14 hours ago
- As I keep saying what you feel about Trump is besides the point: those targetting him are also enemies of H. Note c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- A peculiar head line to give for a relatively unsurprising archaeological find https://t.co/ePYE4fIMwX 14 hours ago
- Answers to mahAbhArata question twitter.com/sattucini/stat… 14 hours ago
- Mongolica: Knowledge preservation and generation,Bulad Aqa and the like
- Civilizational collapse, complexity, innovation and neomania
- Astronomical experiments: a preliminary look at globular clusters
- Frustrations and ramblings ensuing from Cretaceous amber
- Of lives of men; of times of men-III
- Pattern formation in coupled map lattices with the circle map, tanh map, and Chebyshev map
- Some novel observations concerning quadratic roots and fractal sequences
- Of lives of men; of times of men-II
- Of lives of men; of times of men-I
- The incredible beauty of certain Hamiltonian mappings
- Triangles, Hexes and Cubes
- The story of the Orissan cycle-vālā
- Godhūmo vijayate
- A note on tales of fratricide, warfare, cannibalism and incest
- The Satija-Ketoja system
- Some simple maps specifying strange attractors
- A rambling talk on the śaiva mantra tradition
- Citrabhānu’s cubes
- Make your own sky map
- A note on Cepheid variables: reproducing the study of the period-luminosity laws
- The apparition of the Scottish surgeon
- The Meru and Nārāyaṇa’s cows: Words and fractals
- Hofstadter and Nārāyaṇa: connections across space and time
- Wisdom from a tag system
- A note on the cow, the horse and the chariot in the Ṛgveda
- Median and pedal triangles and derived fractals: an introductory account
- Mongolica: Chingiz Khan and the rest
- Braided power: a brief note on the last great steppe power: the Mongol-Manchu system
- Means and conics
- The Rāmāyaṇa and a para-Rāmāyaṇa in numbers-II: Evolving early Indo-Aryan warfare